Black Dog Books offers personalized services in historic Zionsville, IN (just 3 miles northwest of Indianapolis).
We look for hard to find books for you. We carry general stock, literature, poetry, mystery, religion, philosophy, psychology, children’s books, history, science, nature, gardening, dog books, Indiana, cookbooks, fine bindings, art, photography, architecture, humor, biography, sports and domestic arts.
Our friendly and reliable staff is always there to assist you in all your needs. We also offer greeting cards, journals, antiquarian maps, bookends and artwork.
Learn More About Black Dog Books:
- Quality used and rare books sold
- Buying libraries and collections
- Book repairs
- Book searches
- Watercolor pet portraits by Beth Armstrong
- Photography by Patrick McDonald
- Stephen Fletcher – Indiana Landscapes Photography
- Bill Warren – Worldwide Nature Photography
- Jack Marvel – Local Photography
- Dan Albright – Photography About Books
Sat07May20164:00 - 6:00pmBlack Dog Books, 115 S. Main Street, Zionsville, IN 46077
KATRINA WILLIS BOOK SIGNING - "PARTING GIFTS"
Katrina Willis, formerly from Zionsville, now northwest, Ohio, will be back in Zionsville, at Black Dog Books, on Saturday, May 7th, 4-6pm, signing her latest book, Parting Gifts. Katrina is an author, blogger and essayist. Her new book illuminates one highly dysfunctional family's seeking meaning and worth when faced with incomprehensible loss. Call (317)733-1747 to reserve your copy.