Black Dog Books offers personalized services in historic Zionsville, IN (just 3 miles northwest of Indianapolis).
We look for hard to find books for you. We carry general stock, literature, poetry, mystery, religion, philosophy, psychology, children’s books, history, science, nature, gardening, dog books, Indiana, cookbooks, fine bindings, art, photography, architecture, humor, biography, sports and domestic arts.
Our friendly and reliable staff is always there to assist you in all your needs. We also offer greeting cards, journals, antiquarian maps, bookends and artwork.
Learn More About Black Dog Books:
- Quality used and rare books sold
- Buying libraries and collections
- Book repairs
- Book searches
- Watercolor pet portraits by Beth Armstrong
- Photography by Patrick McDonald
- Stephen Fletcher – Indiana Landscapes Photography
- Bill Warren – Worldwide Nature Photography
- Jack Marvel – Local Photography
- Dan Albright – Photography About Books