Zionsville, IN Books
Black Dog Books
Black Dog Books offers personalized services in historic Zionsville, IN (just 3 miles northwest of Indianapolis). We look for hard to find books for you. We carry general stock, literature, poetry, mystery, religion, philosophy, psychology, children's books, history, science, nature, gardening, dog books, Indiana, cookbooks, fine bindings, art, photography, architecture, humor, biography, sports and domestic arts.
Our friendly and reliable staff is always there to assist you in all your needs. We also offer greeting cards, journals, antiquarian maps, bookends and artwork.
Learn More About Black Dog Books:
- Quality used and rare books sold
- Buying libraries and collections
- Book repairs
- Book searches
- Watercolor pet portraits by Beth Armstrong
- Oil pet portraits by Karen Seltzer
- Photography by Patrick McDonald
- Stephen Fletcher - Indiana Landscapes Photography
- Bill Warren - Worldwide Nature Photography
- Jack Marvel - Local Photography
- Dan Albright - Photography About Books
Wednesday, March 13th 6:30 - 8:00pm Photo Club Meets with J.D. Nolan
as guest speaker. JD Nolan presents with his large formal view camera and
stunning black and white photography. He travelled to England recently to
photograph cathedrals. Please RSVP to 733-1747.
Sunday, April 14th 12:00 - 3:00pm 2nd Annual Kite Day! (Rain date Apr. 21).
At Mulberry Fields Park in Zionsville. Come catch the wind with us
and have fun flying kites!
For more information call 317-733-1747.
Tuesday thru Saturday: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Sundays and Mondays by Chance